Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Leibster Award!! YEAH!!!

Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. It was my honour to receive my award from the lovely and talented Nicole who has created PAWFECT FRIENDS! She blogs about her love of dogs and has done a fantastic job! You really should check out her blog! =)  I really need to thank her for giving me the Liebster Blog Award. So I must continue the trend and send to 5 other blogs!

Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Thank the giver and link back to them.
2. Reveal your top five picks {with less than 200 readers} and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite up-and-coming bloggers and keep it going!
It is hard to just pick five!  I’m sure there are plenty more that deserve an award as well! So, here it goes...

1. Nicole and Gwedolyn

2. Life with Dogs

3. Animals Animals Animals in my life


4. Little dogs on long leashes


5. You did what with your weiner?

This was certainly not an easy task picking only 5 blogs! So what are you waiting for it's your turn to give the Liebster Award to your top 5!!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment